18 November 2011

Nails and Nonsense is on a hiatus

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I have no idea what happened to all my posts ... but i have some from Facebook that i'll be uploading this weekend. I am excited to get back into blogging, and am preparing a BIG surprise for all my followers who have stuck around :)

I have some great new polishes that I've swatched, and am planning to start the 31 days of untrieds challenge soon :)

anywho, until next time

peace and love

M

3 comments:

Rainbowify Me said...

I really like the idea of a untrieds challenge. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Jackie said...

I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Jackie

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey